Attach a document to a task to specify the document(s) that need to be drafted and/or reviewed before completing or approving the task.
- From the Workspace, click the Rulemaking or Policy Projects button in the left-hand sidebar
- Use the ▸ icons to expand the project to see the workflow stages until the tasks are visible
- Click the Task Name
- From the Documents section of the Task, click + Add a Document
- All documents in the project will be available to be selected. Click on the documents that are associated with the task.
- Once all documents are added, click the x in the upper right corner of the popup.
- The added documents will be listed as clickable links in the task side panel.
- Clicking on the name of the document will bring you directly to the document to be edited and reviewed.