Attachments are supporting documents related to a given policy job that will not be published when the job is complete.
To add an attachment:
- Navigate to the Policy Job Overview page
- In the Attachments box, click either the Add an Attachment button or the + in the right-hand corner of the box
Note, it is best practice to only upload PDFs as attachments
- Drag and Drop a file or click Select from Computer, follow the upload instructions
- Click into the Attachment Name box to name or rename the new attachment.
Note: The attachment name will default to the name of the attachment. This can be changed at a later time.
- Optionally add a description in the Description box
- Click Submit