After a Retrospective Review is created in Esper you will be directed to the chapter’s Retrospective Review project page. To access the Retrospective Review project page for any Retrospective Review:
- From the Workspace, click Retrospective Review in the left-hand sidebar
- The Retrospective Review List will appear, click the View Details hyperlink to the right of the Retrospective Review name
Retrospective Review Project Page
The Retrospective Review project page allows you to view all rules within a selected chapter of a Retrospective Review project as well as make comments and add collaborators.
- List of Rules in the Chapter - A Retrospective Review project project is for a Chapter. The rules of the Chapter are shown on the left-side bar and in the center of the Retrospective Review project page.
- Rule Determination - a numerical list of all rules in the chapter are in the center of the Retrospective Review project page. Select your rule determination by clicking the appropriate the icon next to each rule:
- Further Review
- Remain unchanged
- View Tasks - click the View Tasks button to open a slide-out list view of the task-based workflow.
- Retrospective Review Project Description & Rules Reviewed - the description entered upon creation is shown here and can be edited using the pencil icon. The fraction of rules with a determination are quantified here.
- Information - the date a rule in the Chapter was reviewed and the deadline for the Retrospective Review project.
- Add Collaborators - invite colleagues to collaborate with you on a Retrospective Review by clicking the +Add hyperlink. All collaborators are available to be assigned to tasks in the Retrospective Review’s workflow.