Depending on a user's roles and permissions, they can omit an entire Stage within a workflow. To omit a Stage:
- From the Workspace, click the Rulemaking button in the left-hand sidebar under your Agency or Department name
- Use the ▸ icon to expand the rulemaking until the Stages are visible
- Hover to the right of the Stage Name
- Click the ⊖ icon
- Select an option from the Update Due Dates for Other Tasks? drop-down
Note: If electing to shift dates, see the Update Task Due Dates article for more information.
- Click the Omit Stage button